Re: Oracle 7 ODBC Driver - Repeated login and Timeout

From: Guido Scheuerman <guido_at_x-sitement.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:51:02 +0100

Thanks for your response Niall,

I forgot to mention this, we're using an Oracle8 database, but the Oracleguy who installed the whole database, said we had to use an Oracle7 driver with Bendata.
Which we did...

Guido Scheuerman

Niall <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> schreef in berichtnieuws 83329j$ce2$1_at_soap.pipex.net...