Install problem on RH 6.0

From: Bob Hartung <rwhartung_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:04:18 GMT

To all:
  I have apparently left out a step in the Oracle 8 server install. I am running TH 6.0 following the directions very nicely laid out on
http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/rh6x.html. I believe most of the installation went okay however on the post-install items I get the error that 'libckntsh.so.1.0' cannot be found or does not exist.
  Does anyone know where this file lives, what it does, and where in the install it should have been loaded?

  All help appreciated.

TIA Bob Hartung Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:04:18 CST