case sensitivity ..

From: Parvinder Singh <parora_at_questone.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:46:56 GMT

Hi All

if i have a value 'Proudct' and i want my querry to search that value in my database irrespective of any case

like
select * from product where pd_val ='Product' and select * from product where pd_val ='product' should be the same ..
is there any function which can do this ?

Thanks & Regards
~Parvinder

P.S : Also reply to parora_at_questone.com Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 06:46:56 CST