Script for Oracle 7.3.4

From: <luk_joseph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:53:43 GMT

I ma running into a dead end. Does any one know how to apply archive log to a standby database server automatically. The archived log is generated every every 15 minutes.

I try number of way . the only one working is wait until the archive log is avaliable then hit the ENTER key to continue apply the archive log to the standby database. But I can affort some one to hit the enter key every 15 minutes.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 17:53:43 CST