PL/SQL training book

From: paul <paul_at_www.internection.com>
Date: 12 Dec 1999 16:27:40 -0500

Hello,

I'm looking to become skilled in PL/SQL programming and am wondering what is the best book out there to help me get up to speed quickly and won't be outgrown once I become skilled.

I hear "Oracle PL/SQL Programming" by Feuerstein get great reviews, but recently I had a chance to look over "Oracle PL/SQL Tips & Techniques" by Trezzo and Niemiec and that seemed to be a good book too.

Can anyone give me their opinion on these books and any others that are considered the be the best or nearly the best for this field?

Thanks,

paul Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 15:27:40 CST