Removing Clusters

From: TAD <smokingdragon_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 05:14:18 +0400

We are moving from 7.2.2.3 on HP-UX 10.20 to 8.0.5 on the same platform. We found that we do not need the clusters we have anymore. What is the best way of removing the current clusters and replacing the clustered tables with normal tables ?

The only thing we could think of was to export the tables and to then import them. Unfortunately, Oracle export defaults the initial extent size of each table to the initial extent of the cluster.

Is there a cleaner way of doing this ? Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 19:14:18 CST