Help using dbassist

From: P A <pine1_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 03:55:11 GMT

I know that this is a real rookie question, but I am a real rookie. dbassist runs, but gives us an ora-01012 not logged on error. I tried ignoring, doesn't work. I tried using dbassist to create a script and then ran the script. That did not work (said not logged on and left svrmgrl).

so then i edited the script and added connect, a login and a password. it worked interactively, but in the script, said oracle not available, password no good (or something like that). my partner and i grabbed a bunch of books and are going to read, but we would still appreciate any help.

Ari Pine Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 21:55:11 CST