Re: Oracle Export/Import NT to Unix

From: f <frank.wehrle_at_mediaaktiv.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:28:50 +0100

Hi Micheal

I did this before. It worked fine as long as I exported the Tables from NT to UNIX, the other way around didn't work!

I encountered some problems with triggers on my tables. The Import didn't set the users on Triggers. So I had to set them manually, which was no problem for me, since I still had the script files. Hope you do, too...

HTH
Frank