Oracle Question!

From: Rishi Karan <karan_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:54:25 +0100

Hello,

I´m having a small problem with oracle. Though I´m nre to oracle i´ve managed to successfully install it onto my linux system. I wanted to get to know the basics now, how does one make a DB, create tables, I mean regarding oracle. I´m pretty thorough in SQL. What does one start first? I tried starting "sqlplus", but I guess I need to have a DB first...and then anything I do I keep getting the error: ORACLE not found. Could anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance
Rishi Karan Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 09:54:25 CST