installation problems

From: f <frank.wehrle_at_mediaaktiv.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:36:16 +0100

Hello everybody

I am installing oracle 8.1.5i on a Linux System. Now I run into some problems with the interactive installer. Everything works fine until I come to the point where I should define the used protocol. There is not even one in the list, though I'm sure TCP/IP is installed.
Seems to be a kind of "netprotokol detection failure", though I don't get an error message...

How can I make Oracle to detect the Protocols installed?

Thanks in advance
Frank Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 21:36:16 CST