Re: SQL statements in command line

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:50:41 +0200

Hi Oliver,

If you do not want to change all your script, you can use

sqlplus bla/fasel @script par1 par2 </dev/null

On NT you do not have dev. So create in your current drive a directory \dev with one empty file (or a file that just contains one empty line) named "null". Be careful: notepad will append ".txt", so use "notepad \dev\null." or rename the file after creating. Then you can do similar in NT by

sqlplus bla/fasel @script par1 par2 <\dev\null

Martin