WebDB and IIS 4.0

From: Hannah Melton <hmmelton_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:31:31 -0500

I'm using IIS 4.0 as our web server with a site on port 80. I installed webdb on the same machine on port 100. I would like to use the wdbcgi.exe but can't seem to get it to work. I have been talking to Oracle Support for two weeks and they have no answers. The URL I'm using is
http://hostname.domain:port/cgi-bin/wdbcgi.exe/admin_/gateway.htm. The error I'm getting is "Name of config file could not be determined". Has anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas what's going on? Thanks.

HM Melton Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 08:31:31 CST