Re: NT Export Directly To Tape

From: Michael Daskaloff <mdaskalo_at_tlogica.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:11:51 +0200

Hi Jill,
I think this is possible. However I never tested this. For the tapes there are names - it's not X:
but a kind of \\.\tapeXXX or something. U should be able to see the name in ntbackup.

You should be able to backup to this name as a file. For more info better call you local Oracle Support.

HTH,
Misho