PL/SQL stored procedure

From: sofresud <sofresud_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:03:57 +0100

Hi,

    I would like to insert a row in a table that contains a LONG RAW column. i am using a Oracle 7 database. Thanks for the ones who answer me to use the COPY command in SQLPlus. But now, i need to make this copy (insert a row from another) with a PLSQL strored procedure. I have no idea if it is possible - i got problems copying this LONG RAW columns. thanks for your help Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 04:03:57 CST