Re: Write Complete Waits

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:33:59 -0000

And of course there are always bugs, so a few versions on some platforms get it wrong and bang it up to 4096 or 2048 unless you
set "_db_block_write_batch explicitly".

You can check this one by looking at x$kvit, for the row ''DB writer IO clump'.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk