Re: Oracle segment in database market?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:17:45 -0500

Check out www.oracle.com They have a press release referring to a study conducted by either Gartner Group or Yankee Group that has market share on NT for SQL Server and Oracle. As you might suspect from the fact that the information is on Oracle's web site Oracle's market share is bigger than SQL Servers.

regards
Jerry Gitomer

--
Once I figured out how to spell DBA I became one Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 23:17:45 CST