Commit for insert into table .... select ....

From: <yewpc_at_rnd.celcom.com.my>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:54:17 GMT

Hi,
Can anyone tell me can if it is possible to have insert into table_a select * from table_b statement to include a commit at certain internal ?

As for import we can set commit=y how about insert ... select ? if it is possible than how ? else I may need a stored procedure to control the number of records to be committed this is what i not plan to do.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 18:54:17 CST