Re: Importing Sequences

From: Cong TANG <lai-tang_at_mycity.at>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 12:21:52 +0100

It is not possible to import sequences using the table mode. Use the USER
MODE if you want to import sequences.

Example:

imp80 system/manager fromuser=scott touser=clerk  file=expdat.dmp log=imp.log

Cong Tang
CTBTO
Vienna, Austria

Kevin Handley wrote:

Is there anyway to import a sequence? I can import tables, but one table
has a sequence associated with one column. When I use imp80 to import
the tables I want to import, the sequence is not imported.

Thanks,
Kevin