Starting ORB on OAS 4071 on RedHat Linux 6.1

From: Steve Mercieca <Steve.Mercieca_at_cramersystems.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:36:01 -0000

I have successfully installed OAS 4071 on RedHat Linux 6.1 and all of the installation requirements were met. The node manager starts without a problem and I can create new DADs/Applications etc. I cannot starte the ORB - either through the web interface, or using owsctl start. It simply says:

Starting ORB processes...
waiting for ORB to be ready...
ORB is not responding. Please start manually...

I have tried absolutley everything! Has anyone managed to get OAS runing on RedHat Linux?

Thanks,

Steve Mercieca Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 04:36:01 CST