ORA-600 error when using OCIAQDeq

From: Scott Pleitner <pleitnes_at_systems.curtin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:01:37 +0800

Hi all,

I am banging my head against a brick wall trying to use the Oracle Advanced Queueing stuff. I am using an Oracle 8i DB on Linux as the backend and the client stuff from Oracle 8i for Netware.

Basically, I can enqueue a message perfectly using all the message properties and enqueue options I want. It appears in the queue correctly and expires correctly. Basically, I am 100% happy with this side of things.

Dequeuing is a whole different ball game... When I try and dequeue the message I get the following error:
ORA-600: internal error code, arguments: [kwqidrdq: loop], [14311], [1], [81786], [0], [], [], []

Checking through the Oracle error code doco gives me absolutely no hints.

Also, when we were playing around with/testing the queue stuff in PL/SQL, we generated the same error when setting the navigation mode to FIRST. It worked fine when set to NEXT. This is non-repeatable in OCI - it generates the error message all the time...

Has anyone seen anything similar? Is anyone else using the AQ stuff from OCI and having any success? Can anyone shed any light on any of this stuff?

Thanks

s. Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 21:01:37 CST