can you help me?

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:55:22 +1100

I have got an oracle 8.0.5 on linux and clients on NT 4, I need to be able to get the user id of the person who has submited any job to the server.

Every client logs into one schema, when they modify data I need to record who has done it. I can not use the Schema name as every one is using the same schema.
Any idea as How I can get around it .
Thanks Tom Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 20:55:22 CST