trouble with archive log

From: jf giudicelli <jfgiudicelli_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:50:43 +0100

I used arcserve for nt v 6 and backup agent for oracle v 2.0. I'm trying to make a backup and i can't.
my parameters are good in my file ini<sid>.ora. I use the count internal to backup but it doesn't work.

the command archive log list is good. i don't see the problem. Anybody have some experience ?

The statement is good because i have some files in orant\database\archive, for oracle it's seems ok

environement
oracle 7
windows nt 4.0 sp4
arcserve v6
oracle backup agent v2

thanks a lot for responding
best regards Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 15:50:43 CST