Re: Importing Sequences

From: Jill Proffitt <jproffitt_at_tznet.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:57:45 -0600

I believe that if you export by user, instead by table, that it will handle a sequence. The last time I did a user export, it handled all of that user's objects, which included synonyms, trigger, etc. I don't remember if it included sequences or not.

A really awful solution would be to recreate the sequence, making sure you start at the last available sequence number. Its a thought, anyway. : )

Jill