Re: Re-sizing Redo Log Files in 8.0.5

From: Renauld Chapellier <Renauld_Chapellier_at_ses-astra.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 16:34:24 +0100

Hi,

    I guess I would use

        ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE;     Update redolog size in the text controfile. remove the redologs and controlfiles.

    Then recreate them.
    More or less the same procedure as renaming a DB, but without renaming it ;-)

    I' m interested in any other solutions. So, if you received any...

Hope this helps.
Renauld Chapellier