Very strange... PK enabled with null values in it!

From: aquabubble <aquabubble_at_geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 09:45:07 GMT

G'Day everyone...

Running 7.3.3 on AIX version 4 on both an F50 and something else.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen this kind of thing before. This should be impossible, so how can I have a primary key enabled with null values in its column?

Also, we've just seen another table with a composite primary key with null values in its second column.

In both of these cases, the pk is enabled and the index is valid (whatever use that info is).

Cheers

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 03:45:07 CST