Access oracle using OCI on HP-UX

From: garych <garychNOgaSPAM_at_unidial.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 13:56:59 -0800

I need to access oracle on HP-UX9000 through C++ using OCI. What libary and header files do I need?

I got it work on NT 4.0 which I use oci.lib and oci.h.

Is it the same for HP-UX? Where can I find the document about this for HP-UX?

I searched our HP-UX box and could not find the related lib and header file. Does it come with standard installation? If not, where can I get these files for OCI?

Thanks advance!