Acessing stored procedures using sqlplus

From: <payal_at_corvia.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 19:04:33 GMT

Hi

 I need to know how to access my stored procedures or packages using sqlplus in order to compile them and access them. Is there a table in sql that has a list of all the stored procedures and packages. Where are they stored??

 I can put a tored procedure in sql, using a file and then run it. Is there a command like 'show procedure some_procedure' or 'edit procedure some_procedure'. run just compiles a procedure.

Thanks
payal

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 13:04:33 CST