Re: Import

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:40:42 +0100

It will not work.
If you don't specify ignore=y, imp will simply not create it, and do nothing.
If you specify ignore=y, imp will skip the create and insert into the old table.
As the column definitions changed, this will most likely fail. In other words, you need either to drop the table or setup a database link between those two databases and design a conversion script.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA