Re: How to use the ADO to get a resultset from stored procedure

From: Mike Carter <mike_at_delriotech.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:25:10 -0600

The only way I've seen to achive this is by using the Oracle OLE DB Provider with Oracle 8.1.5. This will actually allow you to return a cursor into an ADO RecordSet by using the Command object. I had an 8.0.4 and an 8.0.5 database at one point and was told by Oracle's tech support that this couldn't be done with those versions of the database.