Re: SAP R3

From: Liz Reen <Liz_at_reading.news>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:42:09 -0500

In article <820s4l$3ec$5_at_wanadoo.fr>, jean-denis.ciosek_at_wanadoo.fr says...
> hello,
> i am french and I need informations about a logiciel called SAP 3R.
> It is used to manage manucfacturing.
> i don't know anything about this kind of tools and would like to be less
> ignorant about it.
> who could give more information
> many thanks

It is not a tool but an enterprise solution. It can be very complex and expensive to install. For info try www.mysap.com

Liz
--
My real address is L I Z R a t A O L d o t C O M Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 07:42:09 CST