Passing parameters to PL/SQL Procedure

From: Tim Kang <timkang_at_stratfordinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:14:00 -0800

Hi

I am trying to replace the value of a parameter with '%' if nothing is returned. However, I am not sure what value is assigned to the parameter. I've tried to detect the value with LENGTH(). Also, I've checked to see if the value is an empty string (i.e. ''). Neither of these methods actually detects the passed parameter with no value.

Thanks Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 21:14:00 CST