Problem with installation of Oracle 8.0.5 under Linux Redhat 6.0

From: Carl-G. Johansson <c_joh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 00:28:50 GMT

Hello!

I have tried to install Oracle 8.0.5 under Linux. It all went OK until I tried to run the command ./orainst.

When I do I get an error message "Text file busy" and the installation stops.
I have know idea about what text file.

Anyone who knows what's wrong?

I hav put in the environment variables as below (I don't know what to enter for DISPLAY).

SHMMAX=4294967295
SHMMIN=1
SHMMNI=100
SHMSEG=10
SEMMNS=200
SEMMNI=70
SEMMSL=5

DISPLAY=
ORACLE_HOME="/u01"
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib

ORACLE_BASE=$ORACLE_HOME
ORACLE_SID="ORCL"
ORACLE_TERM="386"

ORA_NLS33=$ORACLE_HOME/ocommon/nls/admin/data PATH=$PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/bin
TEMPDIR="/tmp"

--
-Carl