Re: Intall 8i to Linux

From: Greg McCann <gregm_at_well.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 14:37:32 -0800

A couple things to try...

  1. ./install/linux/runIns.sh instead of ./runInstaller
  2. jre 117v3 instead of jre 116v5. (I've seen conflicting information about this - 117v3 worked for me)

HTH, Greg

--

Gregory McCann
http://www.calypteanna.com

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." Saint Philo of Alexandria Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 16:37:32 CST