Oracle Client AIX 43 against 8.0.5. Server under Linux

From: Michael Tapal <mt_at_seelhof.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:29:03 +0100

Is it possible to run an oracle client on a (RS6000 AIX4.3) against an oracle 8.0.5. database on an linux server ? If yes, where can I find (obtain) the client for AIX. (Do I have to buy the complete database Server for AIX ?)

Can I use this client for a connection to a NT Server too ? Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:29:03 CST