Newbie Question Changes to init.ora

From: <elizabeth1000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:58:57 GMT

I need to bump up my open cursors parameter on a database it is currently at the default of 50. When I put the new value into the init file if I then stop and start the database will that cause the new value to take effect?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 09:58:57 CST