Re: Oracle CBT feedback ?

From: NeilC <plums_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:05:08 -0000

I think CBT's are a matter of choice. I have the Oracle 8 new features CD's, and find it much harder to go through the material than on a classroom / instructor led course.
Whilst the CBT's I have certainly seem to cover the majority of material, I find myself getting bored quickly with having to read the text all the time (there is sound - but I find the American accent grates after a while (sorry !)).
Also, if there are still questions after completing a topic - there is no-one to ask straight away.
Finally, the CBT's dont tend to give real world examples of applying the concepts/

HTH NeilC