How to use the ADO to get a resultset from stored procedure

From: Ah So <tinyanhk_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:30:00 -0000

Hi

May anyone do me a favour by providing me with a solution to below question ?

l am using ORACLE 7.3 on NT server 4.0 platform. l want to use the ADO to get the returned resultset from a stored procedure. How can l achieve it ?. (The Oracle 7.3 seems unable to have a cursor as returned type or out parameter)

Thanks you a lot
regards
Ah So Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 17:30:00 CST