OCI calls interruptions

From: seb <sebflsh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:35:12 -0000

Hi All!

I am using the Oracle Call Interface API.

I worder why OCI functions can be interrupted by a SIGINT signal,
resulting in a 1013 error, as the OCIBreak() function is provided
to interrupt calls 'manually'.

Is there any OCI option to avoid interruption of OCI functions
calls ?

If not, do I have to manage interruption by hand ?

   interrupted = 0;
   do {

      if( OCIStmtExecute(

(OCISvcCtx *) getSessionOCISvcCtxHandle(),
(OCIStmt *) m_stmthp,
(OCIError *) getSessionOCIErrorHandle(),
(ub4) iter,
(ub4) 0,
(OCISnapshot *) 0,
(OCISnapshot *) 0,
(ub4) OCI_DEFAULT
) != OCI_SUCCESS ) { OCIErrorGet( (dvoid *) m_errhp, (ub4) 1, (text *) 0, (sb4 *) &status, (text *) sqlerrmsg, (ub4) sizeof(sqlerrmsg), (ub4) OCI_HTYPE_ERROR ); } interrupted = (status==1013);

   } while( interrupted );

Do I have to do this for each OCI call ? Even for basic functions like:

Thanks!
Seb. Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 06:35:12 CST