svrmgrl Error...

From: Alain Léglise Consultant <alc.info.conseil_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:22:08 GMT

Hi there...

I finally have installed Oracle 8i for Linux. Unfortunately, when I launch the "server manager" (svrmgrl), the standard Oracle command "connect internal" asks me for a password, I don't know. I try those I usually used : "manager", "change_on_install" without success.

Can anybody help me with this.

Thank's
Alain.