auto start 8.0.5 on Linux RH 6.0

From: Иван Воропаев <viv_at_tcms21.rt.ru>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 19:09:25 +0300

Thank you for Your preceding advices.
Can Not automatically start server

prescribed dbstart in /etc/rc.d/rc.local all variable surrounding ORACLE_... export them But...
base does not starting
comes short privileges on how much I understand even has done script with owner oracle.dba, has included him SUID & SGID (chmod +s svrmgrl in RH ) Started svrmgrl from the violin. It is started, connect as Internal and afterwards writes
insufficient privileges
т e how do I seems it in principle does not starting from under root.

platform: Linux RH 6.0 , Oracle 8.0.5 EE Respectfully yours, Ivan Voropaev Russia
Digital Transport System DBA assistent
ivan_at_dts.ru Received on Sat Dec 04 1999 - 10:09:25 CST