system tables in user table space

From: Anurag <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 04:10:29 -0800

Hi,
Recently I have noticed that some of the system tables are present in the user tablespace on my clients database. Following is the procedure I am planning to use to fix it. Please confirm whether this is the correct way or there is some better way to tackle this problem

step1

export the user schema

step2

drop the database and recreate it.(I have the initial script)

step3

Import the user schema with all the objects

step4

drop the redundant system tables (They are already created now in the system table space)

Also please let me know how do I drop the database.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Anurag

also reply at