Same Synonyms for two table owners in a single instance

From: <bsoberoi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 01:09:16 GMT

Hi there,

Is it posible to have same synonym for different scheama's in a same database instance?

Suppose you have a table say 'table1'. Also you have two scheama's and the table owner is say TO1 and TO2. Now the tables should be referenced as TO1.table1 and TO2.table1

Now can we create private synonym named table1 for TO1.table1 and also for TO2.table1 in the single instance of a database.

I'll highly appreciate if someone could answer.

Thanks

Baljit

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 19:09:16 CST