who am I - need OSUSER from PL/SQL

From: <ccyr6798_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:40:33 GMT

I need to get the OSUSer name from a non-priv'd oracle user running a stored procedure or kicking a trigger.

I have no problem granting select/creating public synonyms on v$session/v$process but still can't figure out which user in the list I am. I don't want to turn on auditing just to populate the user_audit tables, which also contain the osuser name.

any thoughts?

thanks,
Cary

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 09:40:33 CST