Re: Can't Grant -Select- priviliges

From: NeilC <plums_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:33:31 -0000

The grantor must own the object, or have been granted the required privilege (select) on the object with the admin option.

Therefor, only user orc can grant select to public, or, user orc will have to grant select on VW_IN_CALL_DATA to sys with ADMIN option, so that sys can then grant select on that object.

HTH NeilC