can i have this in my select querry

From: Parvinder Singh <parora_at_questone.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:16:12 GMT

Hi all

        I have got this following querry.................

select product, program, market,msr_val from msr1_tab where product in (select pd_val from product where limit_status = 'Y' and pd_hier = 'STANDARD' start with pd_val = 'All Products'
connect by pd_parent = prior pd_val ) and program in
(select pg_val from program

where limit_status = 'Y' and pg_hier = 'STANDARD' start with pg_val = 'All Programs'
connect by pg_parent = prior pg_val) and market in
(select mr_val from market

where limit_status = 'Y' and mr_hier = 'STANDARD' start with mr_val = 'Company'
connect by mr_parent = prior mr_val)
group by product, program, market, msr_val

The question is i want the rownum of the inner sub-select querry since they are gonna be different with respect to every select querry...can u suggest any method of getting that row num ?

Thanks in advance
Regards
~Parvinder

P.S : Also reply to parora_at_questone.com Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 07:16:12 CST