Re: Best material to use for Oracle certification?

From: Peter Crompton <Peter_Crompton_at_Yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:44:42 -0000

Hi,

Experience is fine, but you won't pass the exam with just that.

With experience most people just learn what they need to do their job. To pass the exam you need to have studied a lot of scenarios which you might never encounter.

I passed the OCP DBA track using a combination of experience and book learning.

Any one who would like a copy of the revision notes I made, is welcome to take a copy of them from my site.

Cheers,

Peter N. Crompton
(Oracle Certified Professional)

Email : Peter_Crompton_at_yahoo.com