Flat File

From: John Duran <d3plan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 23:41:51 GMT

Need to create a fixed length flat file from a table and have it saved to a specific server/directory.

I need to know how to create the control file that specifies the start point for each field and the length of each field and filler spaces. File has to be exactly 320 characters in length.

I looked in the SQL*Loader documentation as well as several other references and could not find an example I could work with.

Any suggested places to find examples.

John

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:41:51 CST