Help: 00376: file 256 cannot be read at this time ?

From: EnderW <ender29_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 19:55:28 GMT

Hi,
  I am kind of meddling in the dark here so I will really like an explanation. I get the following error when I try to run "analyze table table_name estimate statistics estimate 10 percent". When I look up it, it is listed in redo log errors. What kind of a redo log problem can cause such an error ? Does that mean the redo log is damaged or the table I am tring to analyze ? Thnx in adv. for any idea. I am not a DBA so bear with me.

Ender

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 13:55:28 CST