Re: Oracle Tuning Pack

From: Liz Reen <Liz_at_reading.news>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:05:16 -0500

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.server and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <2103e026.dfc60ae7_at_usw-ex0101-003.remarq.com>, anurag_at_synergy- infotech.com says...
> Hi,
> -I have heard about oracle tuning pack but how and where is it
> available.
> I have 8.0.5 enterprise edition but it is not there in the CD.
>
> -Is it good
> -Can i download it from the net or from where can i purchase it

It is an extra cost item. Version 1.6 wasn't too bad. The 2.x versions have some problems.

Liz
--
My real address is L I Z R a t A O L d o t C O M Received on Tue Nov 30 1999 - 11:05:16 CST