Oracle Monitoring

From: <sean.hull_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:04:29 -0500

Hey all:

I've just finished the latest version of a Oracle monitoring application called Karma. I'm getting closer to a 1.0 version, so I really need feedback from anyone and everyone. Find any bugs? Let me know.

Freshmeat:
http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/09/04/936436051.html

Homepage:
http://www.panix.com/~shull/karma/index.html

Karma is a web-based Oracle database monitoring tool. It is designed to simplify the day-to-day monitoring a DBA needs to do. It now has the very useful functionality to email the DBA when there is a problem. It is especially useful when overseeing multiple databases. Included is monitoring support for machine load average, alert log errors, rollback segment contention, extents, tablespace quotas, multi-threaded server, latch contention, redolog switching, slow SQL queries, fragmentation, hitratios, as well as basic database connectivity. Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 19:04:29 CST